Thursday, January 7, 2010

Most Intriguing.....

.......just when I thought I've resolve the enigma of your gentle but queer personality and brilliant mind, you once again set light upon my glacial paced progress. You remind me that I have fitted but a single piece of an extraordinary puzzle, a puzzle with hidden pieces of which uncovering each hidden piece is a mysterious odyssey in itself. You are this puzzle and you have captured my undivided attention. Still in every single step of our strange and complicated bond, you give me satisfaction of my progress and I never once had any regret in having met a person like you. Indeed, you intrigue me...................


I apparently have pics from my wonderful NYE and will put it up as soon as I get them.
Happy New Year people!!!!

2 comments:

AmyGn said...

omg.. AARON YOU HAVE A BLOG ! ! !! :p

AaronC said...

ahhahaha...no i dont....smiles